The XL4016 step down module is a 180 KHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC converter, capable of driving a 8A load with high efficiency, low ripple and excellent line and load regulation. the regulator is simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
The PWM control circuit is able to adjust the duty ratio linearly from 0 to 100%. An over current protection function is built inside. When short protection function happens, the operation frequency will be reduced from 180KHz to 48KHz.
This is a XL4016 Step Down Module with Constant Current – Constant Voltage Output. The Output Current and Voltage both can be adjusted using the potentiometers onboard. As this provides constant current output, it can be used for 6V / 12V / 14V / 24V Battery Charging of different chemistry. It can be used in Solar Applications, vehicle mounted power supply, LED Driver. This module is quite suitable as LED Driver, as it allows wide range of input, and can adjust the output current according to the requirement of LED strip.
- LED Driver
- 6V / 12V / 14V / 24V Battery Charger
- Low Voltage Fixed Power Supply
- Constant Current Power Supply
- Solar Applications
- Wide 8V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- CC CV Step Down Buck Converter
- Output Adjustable from 1.25V to 32V
- Maximum Duty Cycle 100%
- Minimum Drop Out 0.3V
- Adjustable – Constant Current Output
- Fixed 180KHz Switching Frequency
- 8A Constant Output Current Capability
- Internal Optimise Power MOSFET
- High efficiency up to 96%