XL4015 5A 75W Step-Down DC-DC Converter Adjustable Module with Voltmeter is a DC-DC Adjustable Step Down Converter Module has large power, high efficiency, low-ripple. With power indicator and on-board voltmeter, the voltmeter can calibrate automatically. The measure can be changed between input and output voltage, with indicator and voltmeter can also be shutdown. The board uses connection terminal for easy wiring. This module has built in thermal shutdown function, current limit function and output short protection function.
The Step-Down DC-DC Converter Module has applications where the input voltage is higher than the output voltage, such as battery, power transformer, DIY adjustable regulated power supply, LCD Monitor and LCD TV portable instrument power supply telecom/networking equipment, 24V vehicle notebook power supply, industrial equipment buck.
This module has an adjustable output Voltage and Current. It also works as a dedicated charger for Lithium Batteries (Li-Ion, LiPo) as it is capable of controlling voltage as well as current. Ex. 12V buck to 3.3V, 12V buck to 5V, 24V buck to 5V,24V buck to 12V, 36V buck to 24V, etc.
- Better than 2596, easy to 4A 50W, up to 75W adding heat sink
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 85 DegC
- Conversion efficiency: Up to 96% (based on input and output voltage,current, pressure)
- Voltmeter error: ~0.1V (NOTE: To ensure the accuracy, keep the input above 4.5V)
- Power indicator: Yes
- Short circuit protection: Yes (limit current 8A)
- Over temperature protection: Yes (shutdown output automatically after over temperature)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None (cascade high current diode if required)
- Wiring: IN /- Input, OUT /- Output
Note: The input voltage should be more 1.5V than output!