It is LM2596 DC-DC Buck Converter with voltage rating 4.5-40V to 3-35V. This step down power module is adjustable with a potentiometer.
- Adjustment method: first correct input power (between 4.5-50V) then multimeter to monitor the output voltage and adjust potentiometer (usually clockwise turn boost, buck turn counterclockwise),
- Input: IN+ input positive IN- input negative
- Output: OUT+ output positive OUT- output negative
- Static power consumption is only about 6mA.
- Connection: Welding, plus pin can be directly soldered after the PCB.
- Short circuit protection: current limiting, thermal protection, self-recovery.
- Non-isolated step-down (BUCK) switching regulator.
- Short circuit protection: Current limiting, self-recovery
- Potentiometer adjustment direction is as Clockwise (increase) and Anti-clockwise (decrease)
- Non-synchronous rectification