Dual Shaft BO Motor Plastic Gear BO series straight motor gives good torque and rpm at lower operating voltages. It is a low-cost geared DC Motor which is an alternative to metal gear DC motors. It is most suitable for lightweight robots running on voltages between 5V-9V. Out of its two shafts, one shaft can be connected to the wheel, while the other can be connected to an encoder
- Connect the power source to two leads and see it spinning.
- One end of the shaft can be connected to the wheel, while the other can be connected to an encoder.
- DIY Projects.
- Battery-operated toys.
- Disk drives Steel rolling mills Paper.
- Machines Medical equipment.
- Radio-controlled aircraft.
- Automobiles Drive systems Positioning.
- Industrial and consumer actuators Winches Robotics Mixers.
- Robotic projects.
- Do not connect the motor directly to the output pin of a microcontroller. Use a transistor, H-Bridge, or Motor Driver
- The motor can become hot if you feed in more voltage. Do not connect the motor to more than a 9 V power source though it resists up to 12 V
- This is a DC Motor. Do not attempt to use it with AC